Thursday 28 February 2013

Aritzia Sale?!

Hello Beautiful People,

       Here's my very first Blog ever, hope you guys will enjoy it as much as I do writing them. To be honest I'm not really sure about the basics of writing a blog. But I will def try ^^. Great learning experience. 

     In February there was this awesome sale at Aritzia in Canada, that I obviously couldn't resist!! The sale was to good to be true. There were a lot of items for sure, of course it was the winter season items on sale. But it's still a sale!! 30%-70% off!! Bought a lot of items online. Usually I would go into the store to try on the items so I know a 100% sure I will love it or hate it. But this time I took the chance by just getting them online. The sizes are usually true to size, as they say online. But there are times where the item is smaller then expected.  Here's a link to the video I posted up please feel free to check it out !! Subscribe and thumps up if you like!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt2cVXQuH64

  I will try to post as much as I can! Write some reviews of items I got. If you guys have request, I will try to get to them and try my best!! It's not just about fashion, it's about you!! Till next time my Beautiful People!!

Just Em <3

No comments:

Post a Comment