Thursday 28 February 2013

TBT

Hello my Beautiful People,

     I'm throwing back Thursdays for you guys haha, wait...does that even make sense? Now here is my first ever Halloween make-up look. I never really put on that much make-up but I didn't want to spend money on Halloween so I used what I got and created this creepy doll look. 


        This is suppose to be a cracked porcelain doll look. I got a lot of compliments that night  haha. Some people actually got freaked out. How often do you see someone going out for Halloween doing something like this? Not to often that is. It was def something different I did. And I'm so glad I did, I stood out from the crowds. Now if you guys ever want to stand out and do something crazy, I SAY Just do it! There is nothing wrong with that. Go with your instincts. Cause you'll never know what will happen ;). I def can't wait for this years Halloween!! I'm already planning it. It's never to early to. Till next time my Beautiful People

Just Em

No comments:

Post a Comment