Thursday 28 February 2013

Getting Corky ?!

Hello Beautiful People,

    For the past few months I have been collecting vintage wine corks, I can say I have a problem. I have about 180 wine corks, just love collecting them. You guys don't think I have a problem right? OK good =). 

    The problem is I don't know what to do with them. I thought of making something really nice out of them but what?!?! Maybe a cork board that will look really nice. Or simply a coaster. Can't really decide on what to do with them, maybe I will let you guys decide. When I do decide what to do with the corks, I will post a video DIY cork board? Hehe I have so many ideas I want to share with you guys. Just hope you guys will appreciate the effort I put into them!! ^^ till next time my Beautiful People!

Just Em

No comments:

Post a Comment