Friday 1 March 2013

Essie Sleek Stick

Hello my Beautiful People,


 Essie came out with a new line of nail products and of course I had to try it out. It's called the Essie Sleek Stick. The designs actually look better then the Sally Hansen brand. Never tried this before, I usually stick to my gel nails I get done at the salon. But obviously I need my nails to breathe for a bit. You can get this at any of your local drug store and cost about 10$. A little pricey I know but it doesn't hurt trying =). 


Step 1. Open the package set everything up. Get rubbing alcohol or any nail polish remover. Clean your nails and wash your hands thoroughly.  


Step 2. Take the cuticle stick (clear one) and push down your cuticles and file your nails down if needed.


Step 3. Take the Essie Sleek Stick and find the right size for your nails. 


Step 4. Put the Sleek Stick on your nail and push it down make sure there are no air bubbles and the edges are close to your cuticles. Fold down the extra and use the nail file to file downwards. MAKE sure its downwards.


Step 5. Now your done!! How easy was that?? It looks amazing! But the thing is it never said how long it would last. But we will see. I def would recommend using this, if your the kind of girl who doesn't like painting there nails. This is def easier and a lot cleaner. Not time consuming at all.


Overall expectation: Not bad =) but I suggest you have longer nails to do this. It's a lot easier to clean the edges off. But other then that it's a great product!! Good day!!!


Just Em <3

     

No comments:

Post a Comment