Monday 4 March 2013

Shiseido REVIEW

Hello my Beautiful People,


       Today I am going to do a review of Shiseido Brightening set. I have been currently using it for a few months now. The retail price is $59 +tax. It comes with 3 bottles of the white lucent formula. It claims it brightens and doesn't dry out the skin. hmmm.....


It comes in a box like this, it has 3 simple steps. Now my thoughts of this when I first bought it. Cute packaging, very simple to use and decent price for Shiseido brand. Especially if your first starting out to use a more expensive brand of cream. I initially went to sears to buy a hydrant cream for the eyes. But when I went to the Shiseido counter to speak to the lady. She suggested I use this Brightening set and for the price it was at why not right? You can't really go wrong with $59. She also says it helps whiten my freckles, help moisturize and lighten the skin. Now of course when I heard that I totally just went for it. 


First step is to use the Brightening Cleansing foam you only need a dime size of amount. The scent is quite nice very light. Helps remove dirt, pollution and impurities without drying out the skin.

Second step is to use the Brightening Balancing Softener Enriched. Which you would use a cotton pad for it. Instantly infuses moisture and prepares the skin for the next step.

Last step is to use the Brightening Protective Emulsion. Again you would use a dime size of amount. Locks in moisture and nutrients, while it protects the skin. 

OVERALL review: I can't really say it did whiten my freckles or my skin. Feels like just any other cream out there. Also when I used the Brightening Protective Emulsion it says it will help moisturize. But to be honest it dried out my skin and I had to use a different brand of cream to help my dry skin. Now I'm not saying it won't work for anyone else. It just didn't help me. It maybe just this particular product that is not meant for me. It could work you and not me. Everyone has different skin types. It is just my opinion and my thoughts on it. Maybe it will help you decide to get it or not. I def will give there other products a try, just maybe not this one. I heard many good things about Shiseido though =). Happy Monday!!


Just Em <3

No comments:

Post a Comment