Wednesday 6 March 2013

Men face products Review?!?!

Hello my Beautiful Peepz,
    Heres a review of some men face products!! Nono I didn't use men products, I used my fiancé as a guinea pig >=).
   Now like any men out there they love to stay up for who knows how long and wake up with baggy/puffy eyes. It took me a long time till I got him to use something to help calm it. The biotherm homme High Recharge Eye Shot. sounds scary?? no its not a needle, its a eye roller. cute packaging, easy to carry around and has a cooling effect. I would give this product a 8.5/10. Now this actually is for anti-fatigue, anti-fatigue massager care. It dosen't really get rid of bags. it helps the puffyness under the eye. Hes been using it for about 2 months. I noticed that when he uses it in the morning, his eyes are not as puffy as they usually are when he dosent use it. Now I'm not saying it will help every men out there. But it worked for him :).





  Next product is the The body Shop Maca Root Energetic Face Protector. It says its enriched with Moisutrizing peruvian maca root ti help skin feel firmer. When we went to The body shop looking for some cream for him. The lady recommended this product as his skin gets dry during the winter time. we took her advice and tried it out. I would give this product a 6.5/10. Now the reason being is it does penetrate the skin quite fast but it leaves this sticky kind of feeling on his face and also didn't moisutrize as it says on the package. it didn't make his skin firmer, not a very nice feeling. But the smell is nice, its like a hand soap kind of smell not to strong which I believe most men will like. I'm not saying just because it didn't work for him it wont work for you. But I love  there other products like the body butter.
   

The last product I'm going to talk about is the Kiehl's ULTRA Facial cream. wow sounds intense haha. 24 hour everyday hydrating formula. This one I'm going to give is a 10/10. Now this one is a little pricier then the other one which retails at $32. But its worth every penny. its actually unisex so both men and women can use it. Now this one when he used it, penatrated his skin right away and it didn't dry out his skin. it actually lasted quite a few hours and left it feeling soft and firm. And also there is no scent at all which is great for men. You don't even have to use a lot of the product and should last you 6months if you use it daily maybe less.  I would def recommend this for men and women. I just love the fact that there is no scent to it. I know a lot of people are sensitive to smell so this would be a good product to try out!!!!
  

    This is all for now. Tune in next time for more reviews ^^. If you guys have any questions please feel free to leave one down below
JustEm <3

No comments:

Post a Comment